These drive relationships and can never be made too clear. Let’s reiterate the keywords and ideas that define us as individuals and as also as a business.
A world where small and medium organisations have access to the latest mobile and web technologies, irrespective of their industry or capacity to pay.
To develop collaborative technology solutions to both business and social challenges by combining innovative best practices and the most cost-effective technologies available.
At EmpireOne, we value our staff and all with whom we work, and expect to be valued back.
- Within our team – we each value respect, passion, vitality and genuine camaraderie. We are age, gender and religion agnostic and believe tolerance, integrity and courage are essential. We make sure empowerment, innovation and learning continuously are key to moving forward, individually and as a group.
- With our customers – each relationship whether commercial or not is based on complete transparency and genuine motivation to help. We provide nothing but objective advice and share our knowledge with all, with fairness and clarity, mutual value-add.
- Within our society – we believe in equal opportunity, we have a strong community focus and believe in sustainable practices. We are a lean consumer of resources.
Who we are
We are a bunch of web and mobile experts, youthful in our style and professional in our business. A bunch of like-minded individuals prepared to help. Best of all, we care.
What differentiates us
- Exceptional quality in everything.
- We teach as much as we learn.
- The Status Quo is always questioned.
- We are outstandingly agile and lean.
Our strategic goals for 2014 – 2016
To realise our vision and ensure access to cost-effective mobile and web technologies, we must take the following actions. Each is important to our success and reflect our commitment to a sustainable business.
- Constantly innovate in how we design and deliver projects and run our business.
- Quarterly assess our internal practices to ensure each year outperforms the previous.
- Always try to acquire talent regardless of whether we have a position to fill.
- Review all potential business partnerships with focus on sustainability over profitability.